The new so-called “Title V” procedure of the future RE2020 risks hampering any possibility of innovating in terms of systems. Eight professional organizations are sounding the alarm signal and calling for consultation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The rules for granting real estate loans made binding, under penalty of sanctions for banks
- Government slows the pace of new notary installations
- Health pass in business, what does the law say?
- Acceleration of controls is necessary in the 5th EWC period
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province