Mr. Djebbari said he disagreed with the analysis of a recent Senate report, according to which Vinci Autoroutes and Eiffage should reach profitability by 2022, plus ten years before the end of their concessions.
Selection of products
To read also
- The 2022 budget unveiled Wednesday, already attacked on the rise in spending
- What to expect from the government's 2022 draft budget
- The "boost" to insulation or heating work extended until the end of November
- More optimistic about the debt, the government wants to focus on spending for the future
- The last five-year budget far from being completed
- France receives a first payment of 5,1 billion euros from the European aid plan for the recovery
- Jean Castex announces an additional 100 million euros to support the timber industry
- The government announces aid of 15 million euros to support the ecological transition of SMEs, craftsmen and self-employed
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate