Mr. Djebbari said he disagreed with the analysis of a recent Senate report, according to which Vinci Autoroutes and Eiffage should reach profitability by 2022, plus ten years before the end of their concessions.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy renovation: up to 800.000 aid applications expected in 2021
- The corrected budget still contains many uncertainties, warns the High Council of Public Finances
- Jean Castex allocates 1 billion euros to the relaunch of construction
- More than 10 billion euros of the recovery plan for local communities
- The government no longer ruled out a second stimulus plan
- 50 million euros from France Relance to accelerate the implementation of the Antilles Earthquake Plan (PSA) in Guadeloupe and Martinique
- The Caisse des Dépôts saw its net profit divided by three in 2020
- Support measures are expected to cost around € 32 billion in 2021
- The recovery is here but beware of "headwinds", warns the OECD
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"