As part of the renovation of the Grand Voyageur Lounge located at Gare de Lyon in Paris, Lucibel is installing LiFi for the attention of customers using this lounge. Revolutionary modulated LED light communication technology, LiFi allows data exchange between an LED luminaire and a computer, thus making internet access possible.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tubesca-Comabi and FMS Ringue deploy their know-how for the renovation of the Palais Chaillot in Paris
- Petit, a subsidiary of Vinci Construction France, delivers the Emblem tower in the business district of Paris La Défense (92)
- Hunter Douglas Architectural delivers solid corrugated wood ceiling for parish church
- In Venice, the Rialto Bridge inaugurated after restoration
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021, the new meeting place for safety and security professionals
- Bluevoûte and Bluesteel on the roof of the new Fichou Autodistribution workshop
- Leica BLK3D: 3D measurements on photos, in real time with professional quality!
- The construction industry will meet at Artibat in October