Proper surface preparation of concrete floors is essential to the success of a project and the subsequent application of a coating. Depending on the desired surface condition and the coating to be laid, there are several methods - sanding, shot-blasting, milling, planing - requiring the use of different machines.
Selection of products
To read also
- AGC Glass Europe announces a new range of float glasses with a reduced carbon footprint
- AEG launches its range of laser measuring instruments for professionals
- Delta Light expands its collection with 3 new luminaires combining optical illusion and design
- New generation in-line pumps Wilo-Yonos GIGA2.0-I and Wilo-Yonos GIGA2.0-D
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?