The National Assembly on Thursday gave the first green light to a reform of mortgage loan insurance, making it possible to change it free of charge at any time and no longer only on the anniversary date.
Selection of products
To read also
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- What to retain from the 2022 Finance Law?
- Unions divided by the transformation of the health pass into a vaccination pass for some employees
- The main measures of the bill to "accelerate economic and professional equality"
- The deputies offer communities the power of sanction to enforce the regulation of rents
- Green light from deputies to perpetuate the SRU system, with adjustments
- The Senate votes for new borrower insurance contracts without "medical screening"
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- 2021, a record year for old real estate but to the detriment of the most fragile households
- The Tertiary Eco-Energy decree (DEET): beyond a new challenge to be taken up, an opportunity to be seized