By launching a "National Energy Council" on Tuesday, May 17, the representatives of EDF and Enedis staff have decided to stand up with elected officials and representatives of the associative world against the "dismantling" of EDF and to preserve the electric utility.
Selection of products
To read also
- Reinforced terminal, Macron aims for a "government of action" in early July
- Amélie de Montchalin, Minister of Ecology, will resign following her defeat in the legislative elections
- After an agitated five-year term, the hour of the waltz of the collaborators of deputies
- The three challenges of Elisabeth Borne, Prime Minister in express learning
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter