Labor Minister Élisabeth Borne said on Tuesday that employees who find themselves without a health pass in positions where it will be compulsory from the end of August will be able to "take RTT or days off".
Selection of products
To read also
- Branch minimum under the minimum wage: what are we talking about?
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- UN experts call on France to improve its copy on Disability
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Death of Dominique Imbert, French designer of iconic hanging fireplaces
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate