Investments in favor of the climate increased in France in 2020 despite the health crisis, but still insufficient to meet the country's climate objectives, and their future after the recovery plan is uncertain, the I4CE institute said on Thursday in its annual Panorama. climate finance.
Selection of products
To read also
- After COP26, the hope of respecting the limit on global warming to 1,5 ° C is fading
- The impact of drought on buildings sharply increasing with a cost of 14 billion euros in 30 years
- Nearly 2 in 3 French people turn down the heating to reduce their bill
- Hydrogen, a miracle solution for a carbon-free ecological transition?
- Record for renewable energies in 2021, but still insufficient pace to achieve carbon neutrality
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers