The Ministry of Ecological Transition has published an order which offers renewable energy producers the possibility of asking electricity network operators (mainly Enedis and RTE) for a so-called “alternative” connection offer, which would be less expensive and more expensive. faster than the benchmark offer.
Selection of products
To read also
- Ten candidates pre-selected for the future floating wind farm in Brittany
- Wind power at sea: French fishermen rejected by European justice
- Ecuador plans photovoltaic project in Galapagos
- A new contract to strengthen relations between green gas producers, their partners and the regions
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021, the new meeting place for safety and security professionals
- The construction industry will meet at Artibat in October
- Bluevoûte and Bluesteel on the roof of the new Fichou Autodistribution workshop
- Leica BLK3D: 3D measurements on photos, in real time with professional quality!