The latest glass technologies make buildings, spaces and furniture safer and healthier. Glass is a versatile, perfectly smooth, non-porous material ideal for maintaining cleanliness in living environments. Faced with the global Covid-19 crisis, AGC Glass Europe now has good news to communicate on Planibel Easy transparent metal coated glass which, depending on its use, could help protect against contamination by Covid-19 .
Selection of products
To read also
- Stonepanel®, the only natural stone facing panel up to 28 m high, approved by CSTB
- Résineo Drain, the first coating based on high performance resin and natural aggregates to obtain a technical opinion from CSTB
- Towards an identity card for green concrete
- Research project "Odyssey of materials in extreme fire"
- Edilteco® France's Deltivoutain + CI entrevous receives a technical opinion from CSTB
- 14 players in wood construction are coming together within the “Groupe Feu” to develop a new wood facade solution
- The Wallis & Outdoor® Profil Systèmes bioclimatic aluminum pergola receives CSTB approval
- Bluetek launches the first FDES certified skylights on the market
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate