The City of Paris is ready to sign on Wednesday January 5 the framework agreement for the compensation of victims of the explosion in the rue de Trévise, which it provides to the tune of 20 million euros. she told AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- Hidalgo launches its ring road battle in Paris
- The metropolis of Lyon substitutes an "express tram" for its abandoned gondola project
- The Champs-Elysées in Paris will be greened and refreshed
- The west of Lyon will not be served by a gondola
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit