To encourage owners of vacant housing to put their property on the rental market, the Minister for Housing, Emmanuelle Wargon, wants to "simplify" and strengthen the "affordable rent" device, she announced Monday on BFM Business.
Selection of products
To read also
- Buy the walls of your home but not the land, the BRS an anti-speculation tool
- Combining construction and renovation: the dual challenge of HLMs
- HLM Congress: government and social landlords part without major progress
- In Lyon, HLM and government are trying to put the pieces back together
- The HLM world calls for "assuming energy sobriety"
- Housing is burning and we are looking elsewhere according to AFIL
- The Federation of Public Housing Offices is sounding the alarm and alerting the public authorities
- Estates general of housing at the end of November in Marseille, where there is urgency
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- Barometer of VSEs: The state of play on the financial situation and the morale of business leaders in September
- At the Assises du BTP, government announcements insufficient to respond to the sector's concerns