OUTSTEEL, the Cheminées Poujoulat brand dedicated to exterior design, offers heat pump and air conditioning covers to integrate them perfectly into their environment.
The BUBBLES model is distinguished by its "sparkling" pop'art style front face. Small bubbles and large bubbles for a very practical unclip face which offers quick access to the technical unit for maintenance operations. BUBBLES is a full cache. Once installed on the floor, on the wall or at a height, BUBBLES completely surrounds the technical unit of the heat pump or air conditioning.
- 3 configurations: wall mounting (with or without underside), floor mounting
- 3 sizes available (internal dimensions W x H x D):
- Wall model
- S: 850 x 716 x 470 mm
- M: 950 x 766 x 520 mm
- L: 1050 x 866 x 550 mm
- Complete floor model
- S: 850 x 784 x 470 mm
- M: 950 x 834 x 520 mm
- L: 1050 x 934 x 550 mm
- Adjustable depth (wall): 100 mm
- Weight: from 23 kg to 42 kg depending on the configuration
Available in 5 standard versions:
- A two-tone model Cream white (front and back) + Charcoal gray (sides)
- 4 standard RAL monochrome models (other color on order)
- Galvanized steel and powder coated
- Unclip front face
Standardization and guarantee
- OUTSTEEL heat pump and air conditioning covers have been tested by the CÉRIC Laboratory
The BUBBLES air conditioning and heat pump cover is compatible with most devices on the market. Its design has been designed to optimize air circulation and thus allow technical units to operate in the best conditions.
BUBBLES will also protect the device from shocks, bad weather (rain, snow, UV) and foliage.
Installed on the wall, in height, on the ground away from the wall, the BUBBLES model is available in several sizes. Depending on the layout, it can be supplemented by specially designed accessories (feet, underside and rear) to integrate perfectly into its environment.
The + Poujoulat
- Easy maintenance of the heat pump or air conditioning thanks to the unclip face
- Perfect finish
- Easy and quick to assemble
- French design and manufacture