Two years to the day after the fire in Notre-Dame, Emmanuel Macron will visit the cathedral reconstruction site on Thursday, the Elysee announced on Tuesday. It will be his first return to the scene since the tragedy.
Selection of products
To read also
- EELV denies any change of position on the Lyon-Turin line
- The "reassembly" of the spire of the basilica of Saint-Denis will begin in September
- JCDecaux pushes the boundaries of urban scenography for Cartier
- Two years after the fire, Macron on the gutted roof of Notre-Dame
- The Sofia tunnel boring machine has arrived at the future Place Carnot station for the extension of line 11 to Les Lilas (93)
- Two years after the fire, the final sprint to complete the securing of Notre-Dame
- JO-2024 in Paris: is the media village bad?
- JO-2024: justice suspends in summary proceedings the work of the media village in Seine-Saint-Denis
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole