The construction sector is one of the biggest contributors to carbon emissions and waste generation globally. European Commission findings show that the sector is responsible for around 40% of energy consumption and 36% of CO2 emissions in the EU.
Selection of products
To read also
- The energy transition on the shoulders of diagnosis
- Securing data centers against fire: a strategic imperative
- Why you should not touch non-professional furnished rentals (LMNP)
- The construction industry's productivity problem goes far beyond labor
- Comprehensive renovations at all costs: this is the future, but we are not ready!
- Combustion as an opportunity for the decarbonization of industry
- Blacklisting and discrimination in real estate: very real practices in certain agencies
- Sustainable home: water, a forgotten lever for domestic energy conservation?
- A single library to encrypt and simulate
- Humidistop France: The hair lift expert expands into Europe and invites professionals to join it
- Rockin Bag System: insulation of converted attics without interior work
- Protecting the unique ecosystem of French Polynesia is at the heart of the Boyer group's action