Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request A Quote
Description See +Hide
The successive reinforcements of thermal regulations and the need to meet climate challenges lead to the construction of ever more energy efficient buildings. At the same time, the current health situation generates additional costs on construction sites. Building professionals are looking to save money to offset the cost of the health protocols to be implemented.
The great planelleRmax, with a thermal resistance of 1,70 m².K / W, offers the best thermal performance on the market. It allows both to correct thermal bridges while avoiding the use of thermal breakers at the end of expensive floors.
Area of use
- Realization of the ends of intermediate floors of slab floors and solid concrete (thickness 20 and 25 cm).
- Individual houses, collective and non-residential buildings.
- The great planelleRmax can be used with 20 and 25 cm bricks in non-seismic zones or with the bgv'S25 in seismic zones.
With its new super planelleRmax, bio'bric offers THE most efficient solution on the market for terracotta floorboards thanks to its thermal resistance of 1,70 m².K / W.
The great planelleRmax completes the existing range of 4 bio'bric planelles (2A and 3A planelles, Rmax and Rmax + planelles), to effectively treat thermal bridges at the end of the floor while preserving the homogeneity of the 100% terracotta facade: homogeneity of the support insured for exterior plasters.
- Reduction of thermal bridges at the level of intermediate floors.
- Avoids the use of additional thermal breakers or thermal insulation from the outside.
- Easy implementation: installation of thin joint or traditional joint.
- Compatible with different types of floors thanks to 2 available heights: 20 and 25 cm.
+ THERMAL FOR COLLECTIVE HOUSING
Combined with the most insulating 20 cm brick in the bio'bric range, the bgv'costo th + (R = 1,50 m2.K / W), it offers thus THE solution of excellence for multi-storey building construction: Ψ L9 = 0,26 W / m².K in concrete floor
- Thickness in accordance with DTU 20.1
- Implementation covered by technical opinion 16 / 16-747 for continuity of insulation
|Thermal resistance in m2.K / W|
|Dimensions - L x thickness in mm|
600 x 65
600 x 65
|Unit weight in kg|
|Nb / ml|
|Nb / Pal|
General documentation SeeHide
Product sheet planelle supeRmax north zonePDF 925.28kbConsult
Product sheet planelle supeRmax southern zonePDF 914.52kbConsult
Web link SeeHide