Contact the manufacturerYou have a project ?
Request a quote
More images SeeHide
Description See +Hide
ROCKWOOL solutions for flat roofs and cladding combine thermal and acoustic performance, durability and fire protection.
The choice of insulation material cannot be reduced to a simple economic consideration. It must also be dictated by the technical, regulatory and environmental constraints of the project. Roof terraces and cladding involve a combination of performances aimed at limiting any risk of loss for the client and the contractor.
Thermal and acoustic performance are also essential to reduce the building's operating costs and to improve occupancy comfort, as well as to meet various regulations. These performances must take place over time and the insulation panels must have excellent durability.
Waterproofing - Roof terraces
ROCKACIER C Nude:
Rock wool insulation panel, single density, uncoated (compressibility class C), optimized for technical areas and green or photovoltaic roof terraces.
Excellent thermal and acoustic performance with a wide range of thicknesses.
ROCKACIER B Nu ENERGY:
The most efficient incombustible product on the market. Rock wool insulation panel, double density, the upper surface of which is overdensified and can be identified by a marking (compressibility class B). Used for insulating inaccessible flat roofs on a supporting element made of ribbed steel sheets or wood, for bituminous or synthetic waterproofing mechanically fixed.
- Dual density technology: higher puncture resistance with lighter panels
- Perfect dimensional stability and no bending
ROCKACIER C Nu and ROCKACIER B Nu ENERGY have the following characteristics:
- Optimal fire safety: Euroclass A1 (non-combustible). No special provisions whatever the type of building. Secure construction phase
- Very good acoustic performance
- Durability: Excellent resistance over time; product eligible for the 25-year warranty (thermal, fire, stability)
- Increased site productivity: only 1 prior fixing per panel, even for large format panels (see DTA)
- Eligible for the ROCKCYCLE waste recycling service
Thermal and acoustic insulation panel with bare spacer.
In rock wool, mono density, uncoated, it is machined on a slice to be inserted between the Z THERMALS.
- The densest and most rigid product on the market (50 kg / m²)
- Increased site productivity thanks to the ease of implementation and the absence of removal of existing cladding
- Maximum fire safety: Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)
Steel frames with perforated core.
Z profile provided with a thermal break zone and mechanical reinforcements.
- Provides up to 23% more energy performance than a traditional metal frame.
- Pre-drilled for easy fixing.
- Good site productivity thanks to its length (3,60 ml).
The association of ROCKBARDAGE RENO and Z THERMIQUES® constitutes ROCKZED® BARDAGE, a system of renovation in rock wool, thermal and aesthetic of existing metal cladding with vertical ribs.
ROCKZED CLADDING solutions provide you with maximum fire safety and exceptional thermal performance without the need to dismantle existing cladding. This flexibility in the implementation allows you to work in an occupied and operated site, does not generate waste from the existing facade and allows significant savings on the overall cost of the work compared to a traditional solution.
ROCKACIER C Naked
ROCKACIER B Nu ENERGY
Z Thermal Profile
Reaction to fire (Euroclass)
Euroclass A1 (non-combustible)
Thermal conductivity (W / mK)
Nominal density of the lower layer (kg / m3)
Nominal density of the upper layer (kg / m3)
Compressibility class (UEATc)
Pl (5) 700
PL (5) 450
Water vapor transmission
Short-term water absorption by partial immersion
Technical documentation SeeHide
Technical sheet ROCKACIER C NUPDF 426.85kbConsult
Technical sheet ROCKACIER B NU ENERGYPDF 352.19kbConsult
Technical sheet ROCKBARDAGE RENO and Z THERMIQUE®PDF 100.73kbConsult
Acermi ROCKACIER C NU certificatePDF 623.41kbConsult
ROCKACIER C NU Technical Application DocumentationPDF 595.27kbConsult
CE certificate ROCKACIER C NUPDF 504.26kbConsult
Acermi ROCKACIER B NU ENERGY certificatePDF 800.58kbConsult
ROCKACIER B NU ENERGY technical application documentationPDF 360.13kbConsult
CE certificate ROCKACIER B NU ENERGYPDF 504.26kbConsult
Acermi ROCKBARDAGE certificatePDF 216.89kbConsult
ROCKBARDAGE technical assessmentPDF 8.55MBConsult
CE ROCKBARDAGE performance certificatePDF 504.26kbConsult
web links SeeHide
Rockacier C nakedWeb linkConsult
Naked Rockboarding EnergyWeb linkConsult
Réno RockbardageWeb linkConsult
Z thermal for Rockbardage RénoWeb linkConsult