Up to 30% of a house's heat loss goes through the roof. Insulating it properly not only reduces the heating bill by the same amount, but also increases indoor comfort whatever the season.
Selection of products
To read also
- VR90 and VR70: BSO Schenker Stores for XXL racks
- New CDVI RX Cube: manage and control access via smartphone
- New DIVA RS fire rated sliding door from Portalp
- Mecalac presents a brand new range of compact loaders
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure