A growing share of transactions are carried out by professionals whose status differs significantly from that of the traditional real estate agent. Negotiator, commercial agent, real estate agent… These professions, in full expansion, are most often carried out by freelancers who tend to join networks to simplify and secure their activities.
Selection of products
To read also
- The ready-mixed concrete sector presents its solutions to decarbonize construction
- General Electric prepares a social plan in wind power
- Less than 10% of new construction in France is made of low-carbon concrete
- TotalEnergies to invest $300 million in a joint venture with Adani to develop renewable energy in India
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?
- RE2020: Buildrz gives the keys to promoters
- Results of the construction division at the 47th edition of the WorldSkills Competition: construction professions on the national podium of excellence
- Heat waves, electricity prices… Nearly 60% of owners could be encouraged to carry out renovation work
- The construction industry enters into recession and anticipates the loss of 150.000 jobs by 2025
- Despite repeated warnings from developers, the government is letting the new housing market collapse
- White paint, a shield against heatwaves?
- Roof renovation proves its efficiency in the energy performance of individual houses