A growing share of transactions are carried out by professionals whose status differs significantly from that of the traditional real estate agent. Negotiator, commercial agent, real estate agent… These professions, in full expansion, are most often carried out by freelancers who tend to join networks to simplify and secure their activities.
Selection of products
To read also
- Office real estate erodes Nexity's turnover
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- Election of the new Office of the Domexpo Association: Daniel Lair-Lachapelle re-elected President
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Husqvarna Constructions France presents its new range of floor surface preparation