The Millet Group, manufacturer of made-to-measure joinery since 1946, has set itself the challenge of creating a window in its simplest form with the aim of making it INVISIBLE, THIN and SOLID.
Selection of products
To read also
- Tryba launches a brand new collection of PVC and Aluminum windows
- "1m²", a safe and easy to install space-saving staircase
- Jouplast presents its new Profildeck H27 profile for terraces
- Dynaco S-5 Atex high-speed door: the certified solution to reduce the risk of explosion
- Placo presents a new formula for its Placomix Pro and Placomix Lite plasters
- Hexagon revolutionizes reality capture with its next-generation laser scanner, the ultra-fast Leica BLK360
- ClimaverR®, the first rigid pre-insulated air duct from Isover
- Publication of the CSTB practical guide "Works in plasterboard"
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices