Manufacturer of custom joinery since 1946, the MILLET Group is one of the French leaders in industrial joinery with eight production sites. Recognition that the company owes to the quality of its production, but also to its innovation strategy. In order to meet the needs of its customers, the group is launching a range of aluminum entrance doors.
Selection of products
To read also
- Eclisse reveals the material by presenting Eclisse 40 and its new Glass & Aluminum range
- Vimar presents the new Voxie intercoms
- Bioalkyd, the new bio-based paint developed with nature by Zolpan
- Milwaukee® Introduces 4 New Green Lasers and Their Accessories
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The future "Pinel +" device should integrate housing quality criteria