Worried about the increase in rental evictions, a collective bringing together associations of aid to the most deprived on Wednesday called for a moratorium on evictions in squats and slums, a month after the end of the winter truce, postponed due to the crisis sanitary.
Selection of products
To read also
- The entry into force of the unemployment insurance reform on October 1 confirmed in the draft decree
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- UN experts call on France to improve its copy on Disability
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province
- Smart Buildings: added value for public services and education in the face of the new standard