Fallow factories, decrepit mining towns, abandoned slag heaps: artificialized land abounds in the north of France where people are striving to return some of them to nature at the cost of long and costly work. While continuing to concrete elsewhere.
Selection of products
To read also
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Digital and Telecommunications” working group
- Nearly 1000 colleges and high schools committed to the CUBE.S energy saving challenge!
- Launch of the Unisson(s) manifesto: towards low-carbon and living architecture
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “establishments open to the public and commercial areas” working group
- The "zero net artificialisation" objective of the soil faces ever more opposition
- The Renault Cléon plant "temple of the thermal engine" is accelerating its electric shift
- Energy sobriety: launch of the “Companies and organization of work” working group
- The government wants to speed up the connection to heating networks
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?