Rivalis, the leading national support network for business leaders, brought together many entrepreneurs from Ile-de-France during its big “Steering” day. The goal? Make managers aware of the prospects for enlightened management of their business in a period of growth and scarcity of raw materials.
Selection of products
To read also
- Altarea takes part in the launch of a research program on the biodiversity footprint of real estate projects
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost
- Borrower insurance: Crédit Mutuel puts an end to the health questionnaire for its customers
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager