The Minister for Housing, Emmanuelle Wargon, presented on Tuesday the list of new towns and communities that will benefit from state aid to fight against vacant housing, estimated at more than one million today in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- The "thermal strainers" more numerous than expected according to real estate professionals
- Resumption of new home sales in the first half of the year but the general trend remains downward
- PAP alerts on the rise in scam attempts to rent student accommodation
- Housing starts down, but building permits are on the rise
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Does the plan for the self-employed announced by Macron risk worsening the imbalance between artisans and microenterprises?
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate