The Minister for Housing, Emmanuelle Wargon, presented on Tuesday the list of new towns and communities that will benefit from state aid to fight against vacant housing, estimated at more than one million today in France.
Selection of products
To read also
- Signature of a charter to successfully mobilize in favor of social housing
- Youth housing week: a stronger commitment from the state is needed
- Recognition of the place of social residences in Housing First policy
- Foncière Logement promises 30% additional housing by 2023 for greater social diversity
- Economical and comfortable, "Tiny Houses" offer a stopover to isolated mothers
- Memorandum of understanding to relaunch the construction of social housing in France
- Action Logement will step up the sale of HLMs to their occupants
- A "guide" proposed to remove the brakes on the renovation of thermal strainers
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- The great forgotten architects of the Rebsamen commission aiming to lift the brakes on construction
- Valérie Lesage, Myral account manager: "Aesthetic and technical support at each stage of the ITE project"
- PTI application: what are its advantages for your security?
- From smart building to a healthy environment
- Expoprotection Sécurité 2021: The new meeting place for safety and security professionals!