The Senate voted Tuesday, August 2 with the partial approval of the government additional support for communities affected in particular by the increase in energy prices and the increase in the index point of civil servants, bringing the total envelope to 750 million euros.
Selection of products
To read also
- A draft 2023 budget for employment and training up sharply but to be put into perspective
- Medef criticizes the "lack of ambition" of the government's budget, Le Maire ironically
- Reduction of the public deficit: the High Council of Public Finances criticizes an "unambitious" trajectory
- Plan Destination France: Hervé Berville announces 30 million euros to support projects in maritime marinas
- Purchasing power: green light from senators in committee to the amending budget
- "No reduction in endowments" of communities assures Christophe Béchu
- Associations of elected officials are concerned about the drop in funding for communities
- France promises an unprecedented effort for twenty years on public spending
- Energy performance diagnostics: UFC-Que Choisir denounces a big nonsense, again and again
- Rising costs, building REP, aid for energy renovation... the 26 proposals from building craftsmen to the government
- Stop low cost diagnostics: the Chamber of Real Estate Diagnosticians of the FNAIM responds to UFC-Que Choisir
- How are the French preparing and considering energy savings for this winter?