The Montefiore fund will acquire 28% of the capital of NGE, the fourth largest French construction group, the two companies announced on Saturday in a press release.
Selection of products
To read also
- Gensler strengthens its ambitions in Paris by signing a 360 m² lease at 151 boulevard Haussmann
- Altarea takes part in the launch of a research program on the biodiversity footprint of real estate projects
- TotalEnergies strengthens in Libya
- Immobel France acquires the Tati Barbès site
- Altarea announces a capital increase of 350 million euros in particular for the acquisition of Primonial
- Bouygues announces nine-month turnover "at its pre-crisis level"
- Engie and Credit Agricole Assurances acquire Eolia Renovables in Spain
- Fintecture allows VSEs / SMEs to collect up to € 1.000 in payment per month at no cost