The Unibail group plans to sign the construction lease for the Tour Triangle in Paris by the end of October, otherwise the project will be reviewed, said urban planning deputy Emmanuel Grégoire on Thursday, "very serene" as to the preliminary investigation opened for favoritism.
Selection of products
To read also
- The metropolis of Bordeaux votes to participate in the financing of the LGV Sud-Ouest
- The Paris Council symbolically opposes the construction of the Triangle Tower
- The financing of the Bordeaux-Toulouse LGV must be completed before the end of 2021
- The mayor of the XNUMXth arrondissement of Paris requests the postponement of the Tour Triangle
- District 2020, a sustainable and intelligent legacy of Expo 2020 Dubai
- Environmentalists oppose the construction of the Triangle Tower and denounce a "climate aberration"
- The Triangle Tower project will begin "by the end of the year", with Axa in support of URW
- Ôm2c launches "Art de ville", a program of 50 housing units in the heart of Villefranche-sur-Saône (69)
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- The criteria of the future "Pinel +" system unveiled, with an emphasis on the comfort of the accommodation
- Timber market: evolution and challenges for the future by Olivier Loheac Kebony sales manager