The Saint-Gobain building materials group has announced the sale of several distribution activities in Spain and Italy, continuing the series of disposals of this type of activity as part of its “portfolio optimization” strategy.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Alkern Group resumes its expansion with the acquisition of the company Become
- German specialist Homematic IP arrives on the French home automation market
- Chargeurs achieves record first quarter after adjusting to pandemic needs
- Lixol, French specialist in alkyd resins, accelerates its growth
- First Tramico Webinar "Compriband - Successful installation of exterior joinery"
- After the 2020 containment, Saint-Gobain is fully benefiting from the resumption of construction sites around the world
- SergeFerrari's sales jump in the first quarter under the effect of acquisitions
- Wilo achieves climate neutrality and receives LEED Gold and DGNB Gold certifications
- Saint-Gobain inaugurates the world's first detached house entirely made of 3D printed concrete
- Handicraft business leaders no longer hesitate to evoke mental ill-being and financial difficulties
- Concerns among roofers about recruitment difficulties, prices and availability of certain supplies
- A rise in mortgage rates threatens to weaken the sector as a whole