Wind at sea or on land, solar ... The year 2021 saw an unprecedented deployment of renewable electricity capacities in the world, a pace however insufficient to put the planet on the path of carbon neutrality, according to the annual report "Renewables" of the International Energy Agency (IEA).
Selection of products
To read also
- After COP26, the hope of respecting the limit on global warming to 1,5 ° C is fading
- The impact of drought on buildings sharply increasing with a cost of 14 billion euros in 30 years
- Nearly 2 in 3 French people turn down the heating to reduce their bill
- Hydrogen, a miracle solution for a carbon-free ecological transition?
- Climate finance has withstood the crisis, but remains uncertain for the future
- Does the Climate Law pose a risk to the rental stock?
- Faced with the climate emergency, 73% of French people ready to support mandatory energy efficiency measures
- Heat pump, roof insulation ... what are the most effective works to reduce CO2 emissions
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers