The revolution of the anti-crisis ecological house: Quadrapol, European leader in Tiny Houses, launches the PAPILLON, the high-end, innovative and affordable compact wooden habitat.
Selection of products
To read also
- LP Promotion obtains the right to use the NF Habitat HQE mark for all of its new constructions
- The Acorus Group announces 20% growth in 2022 and the acquisition of four building companies
- Increase in the price of electricity: the glassmakers of Biot call for help
- 40% of strikers among the electricians and gas workers of the Engie group
- The "dream part" of Anne Démians, first woman architect of the Academy of Fine Arts
- The Vinci group wins a huge offshore wind contract
- Living EstateTM: a digital experience for a more impactful marketing of real estate projects
- UMGCCP and GRDF partners to decarbonize the housing sector using gas and green gas equipment
- Business failures explode in 2022 with more than 40.000 procedures, an increase of 49,9% over one year
- Real estate market: analysis of the year 2022 and forecasts for 2023
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023