The massive use of remote or hybrid work (partially on site) to escape Covid-19 has upset the way companies operate and pushed many of them to reduce or rearrange their premises, with the temptation to save money.
Selection of products
To read also
- How to adjust its prices in the face of rising raw material costs in construction?
- Aluminum, the metal of the old and the new economy
- Go green after the Covid? Dreams but still few acts
- What are the most interesting student cities for investing in real estate?
- Macron announces plan for 3 million self-employed workers
- Build better, renovate more: buildings facing the low carbon challenge
- Building craftsmanship is returning to its pre-crisis levels, but with "fragile" growth
- The rise in second-hand housing prices continues in the second quarter, driven by the province