Paris-Orly airport in August greatly exceeded its level of passenger traffic for the same month in 2019, a first since the start of the health crisis, according to statistics published Thursday, September 15 by the equipment manager.
Selection of products
To read also
- The winter of new housing: a market without supply and without demand
- Logistics real estate: the start of a new cycle?
- New real estate: building permits issued up year on year, despite a slowdown
- Old real estate slows down but resists economic uncertainty
- Building materials activity contracts further in the third quarter
- The decline in sales in new real estate continues in the third quarter confirming the fears of the sector
- New real estate: 512.400 building permits over the past year, up 10%
- Construction materials in the turmoil of uncertainties at the start of autumn
- Misunderstanding of the manufacturers of expanded polystyrene insulators objected to by the INIES database
- Energy renovation policies for housing singled out by a France Strategy report
- Turn down or turn off your radiator? The dilemma of winter to reduce your bill
- The energy classification of French ski resorts: an avalanche of energy sieves under the threat of the rental ban