A man was indicted Friday for extortion and money laundering in an organized gang, as part of a vast investigation into the illegal burial of waste from the Greater Paris site, we learned from a judicial source, requested by the AFP.
Selection of products
To read also
- New fine particle pollution alert in Bouches-du-Rhône and Var
- The "waste mafia" of the Côte d'Azur on the bench of justice
- Is the presence of asbestos in tap water dangerous for health?
- Evacuation in the Parisian suburbs of 240.000 tonnes of excavated material
- Atmospheric pollutant emissions on the decline in France since the early 2000s
- The end of AZF's depollution is still waiting twenty years after the explosion
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%
- The forecourt of Notre-Dame de Paris temporarily closed due to a high concentration of lead
- The decree banning the installation of heating equipment running on coal or fuel oil as of July 1, 2022 has been published
- MEPs vote for a single statute for self-employed workers that is more protective
- MEPs discuss bill to reform and support self-employed workers
- Almost 1 in 2 consumers want to stay on fuel oil despite the ban on installing new boilers