The new structure of the Gilbert Noël gymnasium was designed by the firm Chabanne & Partenaires, combining 2 materials: steel and stone. This project made it possible to adapt the Myral M32 siding, with a length of 12 meters, in a single piece, thus allowing a quick and efficient installation.
Selection of products
To read also
- The renovation of the emblematic "caterpillar" of the Center Pompidou is completed
- Macron inaugurates the completely restored Hôtel de la Marine, a new tourist attraction in Paris
- A palace of discovery outside the walls and green for budding scientists
- Quadrilatère is redeveloping the headquarters of Crédit Immobilier de France
- Shortage of wood, scrap, plaster ... not easy to build in 2021
- The pandemic shakes up the ranking of the most pleasant cities in the world
- Shortage and surge of materials: the State hears the warnings of the construction industry and announces new measures
- The ban on the replacement of oil boilers arouses concern and dissatisfaction among equipped households
- Why do terracotta products reduce thermal bridges?
- Outsteel, a new brand dedicated to the perfect integration of heat pumps and air conditioning
- The Tomi Ungerer media library in Brunoy (91) is equipped with Solaria awnings from Reflex'Sol
- Everyone at Équipbaie-Métalexpo 2021, "The unmissable event for an entire industry"