The publication of this new OPPBTP guide follows the partnership agreement signed in 2020 with the Forest Cellulose Bois-construction Ameublement Technological Institute (FCBA) in addition to the action carried out since 2017 by the two partners.
Selection of products
To read also
- The OPPBTP develops digital prevention solutions to support all construction companies
- The OPPBTP updates the Guide to health safety recommendations
- The OPPBTP updates its Guide to health safety recommendations for the start of the school year
- 3 new start-ups integrate the accelerator "Health - Prevention in the construction industry"
- Promulgation of the law relating to the management of the health crisis: what changes for the construction industry?
- Update of the Carto Asbestos report with the results of 4 new work situations
- The OPPBTP publishes a new guide to secure the use of nets on the underside of system S
- OPPBTP and BTP-Prevoyance, partners of the start-up Biodata bank to prevent heat stroke on construction sites
- Rector solutions in Detached Houses for RE 2020 floors
- Julien Bagnard, Myral development manager: "Anticipating regulatory issues is essential for solutions adapted to all projects"
- Sealed pellet boilers, a new field of application for the Dualis EI range from Cheminées Poujoulat
- At the Artibat fair, Unilin Insulation highlights its Comfort range, compliant with RE2020