The Federation of SCOP du BTP, the Union des Métiers du Bois (UMB-FFB), the Union des Industriels et Constructeurs Bois (UICB), the CAPEB and the OPPBTP are undertaking a new business study on the working conditions of a specific activity representative of the profession of carpenter in wood construction: the construction of individual houses with wood frame walls.
Selection of products
To read also
- Heatwave alert: the right reflexes to protect yourself during high heat on construction sites
- Covid-19: The OPPBTP recalls the good reflexes to protect itself from the virus and limit contamination
- Ras le vol, a device to secure construction sites
- The OPPBTP launches the second edition of the Victoires de PréventionBTP
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?