"This is not an option", warns the International Energy Agency: the world must support the deployment of clean energies in developing countries much more "massively", otherwise planetary climate change will not be possible. be restrained.
Selection of products
To read also
- Despite the shortage, wood remains a priority for the construction industry to reduce carbon emissions
- After the recovery, the need to "change the system" to respond to the climate emergency
- When the small "green" islands of Greece want to set an example on energy autonomy
- Climate-Resilience Law: for Équilibre des Énergies, the replacement of oil-fired boilers must not forget that of old electric convectors
- The climate demands justice: a complaint lodged against 5 ministers before the Court of Justice of the Republic
- In Volvic, the scarcity of water is a source of concern
- The environmentalist group of the Senate presents its "real climate law"
- Dupond-Moretti assumes the use of the verb "guarantee" for the inclusion of climate in the Constitution
- Five regional BPCE banks acquire the start-up Cozynergy specializing in energy renovation
- Building records highest rise in business failures in Q2 2021
- Employees without a health pass will be able to take RTT or leave, according to Borne
- The government presents an action plan to reduce fine particle emissions from domestic wood heating by 50%