The year 2022 will mark a turning point in the development of recycling and the circular economy in France with the implementation of several important measures resulting from the anti-waste law for a circular economy (Agec): generalization of the sorting of all plastic packaging for the French, 100% recycling of plastics by 2025, etc...
Selection of products
To read also
- Building waste: Valdelia welcomes the public consultation of the draft decree on the specifications of eco-organizations in the sector
- World Recycling Day: Isover Recycling, the world's leading industry for recycling glass wool waste
- Solidarity reuse actors and environmental NGOs ask for support for reuse in construction
- The State announces a postponement of the launch of the REP material recycling sector "at the latest" at the beginning of 2023
- Recycle concrete along the Seine to slow down global warming
- New PEMD diagnostic platform: participate in user groups and follow the development
- 26 manufacturers are creating a recycling channel for building waste to fight illegal dumping
- Manufacturers of mineral construction products create an eco-organization to recover inert building waste
- How to stop the collapse of energy renovation works?
- "Anti-waste for a circular economy" and "Climate and Resilience" laws: important implementing texts have been published
- 2021 review of the entire residential real estate market
- Engineering representatives call on Elisabeth Borne and the new government to revise the energy audit