The establishment of the REP (Extended Producer Responsibility) sector in the sector has caused strong discontent among craftsmen and building contractors, which is gradually transforming into a massive rejection of the system.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Association of Independent Recyclers warns of the consequences of EPR in the building waste sector
- Near Bordeaux, the challenge of recycling solar panels
- In Marcoule, the CEA recycles its nuclear know-how for renewable energies
- Recycled aluminum in RTE's high voltage lines
- Acorus reuses sanitary facilities reconditioned by the Cycle Up workshop for its renovation projects
- REP building sector: local authorities denounce shortcomings in the standard contract calling into question their membership
- REP PMCB and mineral wools
- Cycle Up carries out the diagnosis of the Palais de Justice in Paris
- Between anger and despair, the Building sounds the alarm one last time before possible actions
- Christophe Béchu confirms the simplification of the energy diagnosis of housing
- Guillaume Kasbarian, known for his “anti-squat” law, new Minister of Housing already criticized
- Spring ahead of time for loan rates?
- Discover the Safer Pod S1: the new generation of intrusion detection combining cutting-edge technology and security expertise is your asset
- Hydro'Way, Eco'Urba, StabiWay and Baltazar... permeable floor covering solutions from JDM Expert
- Uncompromising security: VPSitex, your 24/7 partner for tailor-made guarding with agents, dog handlers and guards!
- Keplan: innovative pergolas at an affordable price for all needs