The construction sector is the leading employer in France and represents 1 establishments in Ile-de-France. It is a heavyweight in the Ile-de-France economy which trains and recruits massively. Building is an essential sector with a future in constant evolution. It offers many opportunities for employment and training in Ile-de-France.
Selection of products
To read also
- 110.000 beneficiaries of the youth employment contract in three months
- Apprenticeship boosts employment but does little to explain the fall in unemployment
- For Elisabeth Borne, "full employment is within reach"
- 70.000 beneficiaries of the youth engagement contract since its launch in March
- "Counterparts" at RSA: a program to return to the world of work, according to Borne
- More than 24.000 Young Talent Builders recruited in the neighborhoods
- Many construction trades among the most promising by 2030 according to a report by the Ministry of Labor
- The Ministry of Housing and Ademe are launching a campaign to encourage recruitment
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices