The Tony Garnier Urban Museum in Lyon, which has just been deprived of a subsidy from the region, expressed concern on Thursday May 12 of a risk of closure from "end of June", we learned from concordant sources.
Selection of products
To read also
- Discovery of an important Gallo-Roman sanctuary near Rennes
- In Iraq, reinventing the monumental ruined palaces of Saddam Hussein
- In Ukraine, a technological race against the clock to "memorize" historic buildings
- Heritage restoration companies denounce a bill that could have serious consequences for the sector
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter