"It was like a big explosion", "I thought it was a plane that had fallen": in the small Provencal port of Sanary-sur-Mer (Var), neighbors are in shock after the collapse of a building in the old city center that left at least one dead.
Selection of products
To read also
- Russia wants to finish the first reconstructions in Mariupol in September
- Gabonese "ill-gotten gains": new series of indictments in France of children of Omar Bongo
- Two years before the 2024 Olympics, the Games do not only make people happy
- Two people die on a gondola construction site in Mont-Blanc
- The financial prosecutor's office opens an investigation into the assets of Russian oligarchs in France
- JO-2024: migrant workers collateral victims of the works of the Olympic village
- Saudi homes are getting up to speed with architectural trends
- Trial required against former prefect Alain Gardère suspected of corruption
- Purchasing Power Law: what consequences for real estate?
- How to encourage the French to undertake energy renovation work?
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Presentation of TH, a company that designs and builds low-carbon modular habitats with a wooden structure