Relaunch the industry on French territory, encourage learning, but above all prepare the advent of batteries, hydrogen, and the "decarbonization" of the economy: Jean Castex tried Monday to galvanize an audience of entrepreneurs in view of the "fifth industrial revolution in our history".
Selection of products
To read also
- The proposals of several presidential candidates to resolve the housing crisis
- Anne Hidalgo attacked on the ecological transition in Paris by her EELV allies
- Valérie Pécresse promises a law to "protect major projects"
- Castex appeals to the Cese on employment, the environment and democratic commitment
- The "nationalization" of highways is reinvigorated in the presidential debate
- Covid, employment, security: the executive appears to the task for "200 days"
- Trade unions and employers received at the Elysee Palace for an update on the health, economic and social situation
- Presidential candidates must prioritize training and youth, according to the Circle of Economists
- Greening cities: professionals are ready
- Faced with soaring energy prices, more and more French people are turning to solar self-consumption
- Degraded private condominiums at the heart of the challenges of urban renewal
- Off-Site construction continues to develop in France but still lags behind the main European countries