Continuing the work carried out in the spring of 2021, the State, in a mission letter sent by Stéphanie Dupuy-Lyon, Director General of Planning, Housing and Nature at the Ministry of Ecological Transition, entrusts the Groupement d Ecological Interest (EIG), made up of the HQE-GBC France Alliance, the Effinergie Collective and the Sustainable Neighborhoods and Buildings Initiatives Collective, and the Sustainable Building Plan, the task of carrying out the work leading to the emergence of a framework common reference to go beyond RE2020.
Selection of products
To read also
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- The Senate warns of the risks of a European ban on lead for heritage trades
- MaPrimeRénov', CEE, "heating boost": new government announcements
- The deputies approve the takeover of the RTT, a promise of the Republicans
- Regulatory texts to accelerate the deployment of renewable energies
- Biofuel, an alternative to domestic fuel oil, has been distributed gradually over the past few days
- End of oil-fired boilers: rural Alsace in search of new energy
- The government announces emergency measures to accelerate the development of electric renewable energy production
- New real estate: building permits down sharply in the second quarter
- In real estate, do the French prefer to invest in the region of their holidays or rather where they live?
- “Purchasing power” bill: clear objectives, concrete measures, immediate effects