The Financial Markets Authority (AMF) called on Monday, November 21, savers "to be extremely vigilant" on investment proposals in the energy transition, such as "eco-parking".
Selection of products
To read also
- +15% increase in current regulated gas and electricity prices: the French are well off in Europe
- Activity held up well in 2022 despite a sharp slowdown at the end of the year
- Panorama of abandoned ski resorts in France: profile, history, reconversion
- The resilience of the French economy in 2022 will be revealed on Tuesday
- Obligation of DPE and prohibition to rent energy strainers: who is concerned and how to remedy it?
- Aid for energy renovation boosted in 2023
- To fight against inflation, the government is launching a system for analyzing the production costs of building materials
- Zero Net Artificialisation: what future for single-family homes?