The government will invest 17 million euros to develop the European mobility of work-study students, much lower than that of students due to various obstacles, the association behind the Euro App Mobility project announced on Thursday June 30.
Selection of products
To read also
- "Source" young people without jobs or training, a real job
- Borne defends learning, "huge lever for equal opportunities"
- The Court of Auditors is alarmed by a "financial impasse" in learning
- CFA teachers and trainers test the first two initial training modules of the FEEBAT program
- 20 years after its creation, ongoing experiments to facilitate the validation of acquired experience
- Qualifelec and Qualibat are committed to supporting construction companies towards electromobility
- Learning aids extended "at least until the end of the year"
- Renewal of the FEEBAT program to train building professionals in energy renovation work
- New postponement of the energy audit on "thermal strainers" to April 1, 2023 announces the Minister of Housing
- Energy renovation professionals react to the increase in the obligation of CEE
- Seveso sites: regular accidents, global warming to be taken into account
- Professionals call for urgent clarification of the practical arrangements for implementing financial aid for domestic fuel oil