The government will invest 17 million euros to develop the European mobility of work-study students, much lower than that of students due to various obstacles, the association behind the Euro App Mobility project announced on Thursday June 30.
Selection of products
To read also
- Personal training account: the government will not charge employees in 2024 according to Dussopt
- Hellio partners with L'atelier des Chefs to train professionals in the Mon Accompagnateur Rénov' system
- Building the energy transition: electrical “network schools” make their first return
- Launch of Hellio Académie to train professionals in the new challenges of the energy transition
- The situation of vocational high schools "is unacceptable", says Macron
- Apprenticeship funding 'oversized and inflationary' says government report
- For the first time, more than 1 young people are apprentices in craft businesses, a figure up 200.000% over one year
- An allowance paid from the beginning of 2024 to high school students in a professional environment
- Housing building permits fall further, housing starts follow
- HLM construction risks falling, according to study
- The government announces an additional 10 billion euros for the ecological transition
- Faced with the historic crisis that France is experiencing, why is there a need for an alliance for housing?