This is the end of a very long wait for thousands of Londoners, who rushed on Tuesday to the brand new underground line linking the eastern and western outskirts of London, the Elizabeth Line, launched four years late.
Selection of products
To read also
- The Quartz-Zinc zinc dress by VMZINC covers the offices of the Rémy Martin house in Merpins (16)
- The Bellevue residence, rue Etex, Paris XVIII, was inaugurated on Friday June 17
- KSB equips the tallest building in the Netherlands with pumps
- Clareo illuminates the Sorbonne with LED light arches
- The market gardening cooperative Solarenn equips its production site with smart photovoltaic trackers
- Lidl opens the first logistics platform in Europe using green hydrogen, thanks to its partners Lhyfe and Plug Power
- Inauguration of Viliaprint: 3D printing passes its entrance exam in the construction of social housing
- Cosmos, the Clairlande house which combines comfort, well-being and adaptability, certified NF Habitat HQE
- Which are the 10 French cities with the most thermal sieves?
- MaPrimeRénov', EEC bonuses, pensions, fuel prices... what changes on July 1, 2022
- Real estate purchasing power: the craze for medium-sized cities leads to a spectacular rise in prices
- Decline in sales of houses which reached a record price per square meter in the 1st quarter