This guide presents the different types of stairs, outlines the precautions to be taken during their design and construction, emphasizing the risk points, explains how to size them, specifies the constructive provisions specific to each type of design, discusses additional elements such as than railings, also cites cases that are not very common, but which may prove necessary in certain configurations.
Selection of products
To read also
- Heat pumps under renovation: a whole collection of free tools available for installers
- Publication of the 3rd edition of the guide Double flow ventilation in the residential sector
- CSTB Editions announces the release of the Individual Solar Water Heater guide 2nd edition
- Edilteco® France publishes a charter for the proper use of flooring and facade insulation ranges
- Publication of the 2nd edition of the Guide Photovoltaic installations on the roof and facade of CSTB Editions
- New selection guide for anchoring and chemical anchoring from Würth
- Silverwood publishes a guide to its solutions that meet fire regulations
- Publication of the CSTB Guide "Integrating renewable energies - 3rd edition"