Faced with environmental and societal transformations, the CSTB creates and shares knowledge to support building and city stakeholders in their responses to the challenges of today and tomorrow.
To this end, the CSTB publishes and distributes content related to the technical reference system and the regulations, in particular by offering online services that make it possible both to acquire or update knowledge, and to produce written documents related to building projects.
Catalog CSTB Editions
In our Catalog Editions 2023 are gathered our solutions available online on the batipedia.com portal, as well as our Library of technical works, organized around the main building themes:
Find throughout the pages of this new catalog:
● CSTB Editions online services:
- The Reef, which provides a complete and always up-to-date technical and regulatory reference for the building, i.e. more than 5600 references in force, including more than 4300 in full text and including more than 1900 standards
- Bati CCTP which makes it easy to generate complete and quality CCTPs from a library of pre-established clauses, for new and renovation works
The Reef and Bati CCTP are 2 complementary services so you can opt for our PACKS!
● The Standard Forms and Documents Collection: - Programming and design of a construction project - Preparing the site and carrying out the work - Acceptance of works and operation of the building - Safety and accessibility of buildings
Download our standard document templates to facilitate the technical and administrative management of your construction operations. Save time in drafting your documents thanks to ready-to-use standard document templates, in Word and Excel format that you can customize according to your projects and your needs.
● DTUs - NF DTUs available in paper format or as a downloadable version
● The different collections of guides published by the CSTB : more than 150 titles whose illustrated and didactic content supplements and explains the texts of the technical and regulatory reference system. They make it possible to better understand and apply the regulations of the construction sector.
Themes of the 2023 CSTB Editions Catalog:
Standard forms and documents
Collections of CSTB Guides: Law and construction construction techniques Building pathologies Safety - Fire - Accessibility Ecological transition Digital transition Eurocodes - Structural calculations